Christopher Ridgeway is the founder and CEO of Stone Clinical Laboratories. He has spent the last two decades as a sales manager in the medical device industry, using that experience to launch the firm which he did so in 2016.
Ridgeway’s main areas of focus at Stone Clinical Laboratories has been:
• the development of a personalized service for each provider and patient
• the creation of greater accuracy in molecular diagnostics,
• the lowering of patient healthcare costs,
• making diagnostics and high-end patient care more accessible,
• the streamlining of testing.
Ridgeway has a BA in Business Administration and Management (University of Mississippi). He studied International Business Management via the University of New Orleans and completed the Young President’s Organization’s Healthcare Leadership Academy at Columbia University. He is also a member of the YPO (Louisiana) Chapter.
Christopher Ridgeway’s LinkedIn Profile
Christopher Ridgeway’s Twitter Account
Christopher Ridgeway’s Crunchbase Page